TTYP290042-MA1-A is a reflective electrophoretic display module on an active matrix TFT substrate. The diagonal length of the active area is 2.9” and contains 128x296 pixels.
The panel is capable of displaying 1-bit black, white and red images depending on the associated lookup table used.The circuitry on the panel includes an integrated gate and source driver, timing controller, oscillator, DC-DC boost circuit, and memory to store the frame buffer and lookup tables, and additional circuitry to control VCOM and border settings.
- Ultra low power consumption
- Ultra wide viewing angle
- On chip display RAM
- Interface: 4-Wire SPI or 3-Wire SPI
- Wide range of operating temperature: 10℃ to 40℃
- Wide range of Storage temperature: -25℃ to 40℃
- High reflectance and contrast TFT electrophoretic.
- I 2C Signal Master Interface to read external temperature sensor.